Strange but 2 effective ways to treat gastritis
Heart burn feels like your heart is burning.. literally. But the term is actually called gastritis.
What is gastritis?
Gastritis is a general term for a group of conditions with one thing in common: Inflammation of the lining of the stomach. The inflammation of gastritis is most often the result of infection with the same bacterium that causes most stomach ulcers or the regular use of certain pain relievers.
What does it feel like?
Feeling in your chest that’s why it’s called heart burn but actually it’s caused inside of the stomach.
Common triggers of heartburn include:
- Overeating or eating too quickly
- Lying down too soon after eating
- Consuming certain foods, including caffeine, carbonated beverages, alcohol, peppermint, citrus, tomato-based products, chocolate and fatty or spicy foods
- Being overweight
- Stress and anxiety
Common methods of treating gastris
We usually treat it by popping an antacid like popular over the counter TUMS or PEPTO bismol
But, that’s not treating it.
Here are 2 sustainable and effectively proven ways to combat gastritis
The humble Potato.
Recipe to make this concoction: get a raw potato and use a mandolin and shave the potato for the juice
- Pick two-three fresh potatoes and grate them.
- Now, put the grated potatoes over a linen cloth and squeeze out the juice in a container.
- Collect the juice and drink immediately.
- Alternatively, you may also chop the potatoes, put the pieces in a juicer/blender and blend until smooth.
You’ll instantly feel relief
Repeat this step for a few days and you’ll be able to treat your gastritis effectively and long term.
For those who don’t want to use this potato trick, here’s a easier method
The use of probiotics
Since gastritis becomes more inflamed by eating foods, the use of supplements will be more effective than consuming food naturally containing probiotics.
Probiotics line your stomach and add beneficial bacteria targeted to strengthen and fortify your stomach microbiome.
This is the most effective and long term method to fighting the pain and inflammation that comes along with gastritis
- Shop the highest quality probiotics here!
- Take the capsules right when you wake up
- Repeat this step as a daily ritual.
- Watch as your mood, energy, skin, metabolism, digestion, bowel, stomach issues, vaginal issues (if you have any), and cardiovascular and cholesterol levels improve
Skip the tums, pepto bismol, antacids, and probably the potato if you’re lazy…
Go for the quickest most efficient method: probiotic capsules. 2 in 1 formula made to survive.