Organisms must be alive and in sufficient numbers to deliver their probiotic effects. AEMTEK's precision culture methods enable to target specific probiotic microorganisms. Thus can determine the quantity of live and healthy individuals – or colony-forming units (CFUs) – that exist in Ohbiotics probiotics.
Probiotic Capsules -200 Billion CFU + Prebiotics (60 count): Retail Pick Up
200 Billion CFU with 18 probiotic strains + Prebiotics (GOS, XOS, FOS)
60 Double Encapsulated Vegan Acid Resistant Capsules
Pay Now and Pick Up in our retail location NakedMD located in Newport, OC California.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Enteric HPMC Capsule
Probiotic Culture Blend 1g
LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS LACTOCOCCUS LACTIS SSP. LACTIS LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS SUBSP. BIFIDOBACTERIUM BREVE BIFIDOBACTERIUM PARACASEI LACTOBACILLUS CASEI STREPTOCOCCUS THERMOPHILUS LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS BIFIDOBACTERIUM ANIMALIS SUBSP. LACTIS LACTOBACILLUS FERMENTUM LACTOBACILLUS REUTERI BIFIDOBACTERIUM LONGUM BIFIDOBACTERIUM BIFIDUM BIFIDOBACTERIUM INFANTIS LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS LACTOBACILLUS HELVETICUS LACTOBACILLUS DELBRUECKII SUBSP. BULGARICUS
Dietary Fiber 1g
GOS 70% 300mg
XOS 70% 300mg
FOS 95% 400mg
PureCapsUSA (HPMC, Water), Rice Maltodextrin. Pullulan Starch, Pectin.
About the Formulation
* Combining prebiotics and probiotics with pullulan and enteric capsules that assist occasional bloating and help create a friendly environment where beneficial strains can thrive. Each capsule contains:
* Probiotics: 67 billion CFUs across 20 different strains for microbiome diversity, protected with double encapsulation technology to support survival.
* Prebiotics: plant-based GOS, XOS, FOS fiber to feed and fuel your microbiome. Prebiotic fiber provides the sustenance for the beneficial bacteria you’re supplementing, and the healthy flora naturally in your gut.
*Pullulan capsule: Acts as a oxygen barrier and prebiotic fiber to protect both the prebiotic fibers and encapsules the inner enteric capsule which contains the probiotics.
*Enteric capsule: Acid resistant inner capsule which contains the probiotics. This capsule is delayed elease and makes it's way all the way to the optimal location of the gut microbiome.
* Aids optimal digestive health
* Promotes a healthy immune response
* Supports healthy T cell activity
* Assists the gut-skin axis
* Reduces occasional gas and bloating
* Helps with healthy, regular elimination*
* A majority of our probiotic strains come from the Lactobacillus genus, which means they are lactic-acid producing bacteria (yes, the same lactic acid found in expensive peels and serums).
* This acid is necessary to maintain proper pH of the skin, which is normally around 4.7. A low pH ensures a healthy protective barrier that aids occasional blemishes and mild concerns. When your microbiome contains healthy levels of Lactobacillus, they naturally increase lactic acid levels from the inside out thanks to the gut-skin connection. *
* Lactobacillus reuteri: Research indicates this strain may help encourage healthy cytokine production, which can help support healthy skin and occasional concerns.*
* Lactobacillus casei: Helps promote a healthy, robust immune response in the GI tract, which may help with gut bacteria balance that can affect the skin via the gut-skin axis.*
* When it comes to the big picture, immune balance, rather than just “boosting” the immune response, is an important aspect of good health.
Although this theory is still developing, it’s important to understand that within the immune system, there are many different types of cells that require intricate balance. T helper cells are the regulators of the immune system, and the two different types of these helper cells (Th1 and Th2) work together so that neither one becomes dominant. Yet many factors, including diet, gut health and stress can impact this delicate dance.
This is where probiotics come in, as they not only support an engaged immune response, but most importantly, promote a balanced one as they aid overall healthy equilibrium between different immune cells.
Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus, for example, support healthy T cell activity including “Regulatory T cells” (Tregs).
As the name suggests, Tregs are T cells which have a role in regulating other cells within the immune system.
Find the most frequently asked questions below.
You're free to cancel your subscription, at any time, by emailing our support team. You’re in control.
Some may feel effects within 2-4 weeks of consistent use, others may not feel any effects. Just because you do not feel it, does not mean Ohbiotics+ is not working.
When first starting Ohbiotics+, your gut microbiome may need time to adjust. You may experience side effects such as minor gas, bloating or stomach rumbling, which should subside with ongoing use. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms continue after two weeks.
Daily use supports a balanced gut microbiome. Probiotics are only able to stay in the gut for a few days/weeks at a time and consistent use helps support the benefits of the clinically-studied probiotic strains.
Take 1 all the way up to 3 capsules daily, with or without food. No refrigeration required.
We go above and beyond when it comes to testing because we believe you deserve to know what you’re putting in your body and why. Testing every batch of Ohbiotics+ isn’t a requirement, but at Ohbiotics we think it should be. That’s why we do our own rigorous testing on each batch.
Each batch of Ohbiotics+ is tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition, so we can be sure that what’s on the label is what’s in the capsule. We also complete third-party testing to help ensure our products are compliant with regulations and guidelines for heavy metals, microbes and major allergens and to help assure the quality and safety of our products.
No, Ohbiotics can be stored next to your multivitamins on the shelf. The bottle is designed with moisture-control technology to protect probiotic strains without refrigeration needed.
Ohbiotics probiotic is safe to take with other supplements.
There are no known contraindications with ohbiotics probiotics and any over the counter or prescription medications, though we encourage you to double check with your physician before adding our product to your regimen.